Multistore Solutions – Win a Wardrobe Terms and Conditions (“the Competition”)
General Terms and Conditions
- The Competition is a promotion run by Star Business Investments Pty Ltd ABN 69 629 598 161 trading as Multistore Solutions (“Multistore”) at 9 Nevilles Street, Underwood QLD 4119, contact number (07) 3208 6799.
- Entry into this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotional period commences at 12.00am on Saturday 2nd May 2020 (AEDT) and concludes at 11.59pm on Tuesday, 30th June 2020 (AEDT).
- There is one method of entering the Competition during the promotional period:
(a) Completing the official online entry form and requirements via the website at https://www.multistore.com.au. The entry will be submitted when the entrant clicks on the “Agree and Enter” button.
- Each form completed under clause 4(a) entitles the entrant to one (1) entry into the Competition. The number of entries is limited to one (1) per entrant.
- Entry into this promotion is open to all Australian residents who are over the age of eighteen (18) years and who satisfy the following conditions:
(a) Have entered via the Multistore website in the manner set out in clause 4 above;
(b) Have consented to being contacted by Multistore; and
(c) Have agreed to the Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants consent to Multistore using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Multistore.
- Employees of Multistore and members of their immediate families (spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister) are not eligible to enter.
- Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid and Multistore reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, Multistore reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, vandalism, power failures, or in the event of war, terrorism, force majeure, state of emergency, disaster or for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of Multistore, which in its opinion potentially or actually corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, then subject to any compulsory law to the contrary Multistore reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
- Multistore and its related bodies corporate are not liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), nor for any personal injury sustained, any inaccuracy of entry information, any problems or technical failures of any kind or any third party interference, in any way connected with the Competition or the prize or the use of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Entrants participate in the Competition at their own risk.
- Any request to access, update or correct any information relating to the Competition should be directed to Multistore.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The drawing of the Competition will take place on Tuesday, 7th July 2020 at 10.00am (AEDT) at 9 Nevilles Street, Underwood QLD 4119.
- The Competition is a game of chance and the winner will be determined by a random draw.
- The winner as determined under clause 17 will win the following prize made available by Multistore:
(a) A Multistore flat packed wardrobe of the winner’s choice to the value of $2000.00 (including GST). Further details of the prize are available at www.multistore.com.au.
- The total maximum value of the prize is $2000.00 (including GST). All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- Multistore takes no responsibility for any variations in value of the prize and makes no representations as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize.
- The prize includes delivery to an address in Australia nominated by the winner.
- The winner is responsible for notifying Multistore of the address for delivery of the prize.
- The winner must not sell, assign or encumber the prize at any time until transfer of ownership from Multistore to the winner is complete.
- The winner shall be responsible for installation and assembly of the wardrobe.
- If any prize is unavailable, Multistore, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.Notification
- The winner of the Competition will be notified by telephone on Tuesday, 7th July 2020 at which time they can choose their wardrobe configuration. This will be confirmed in writing by mail or email. The name and suburb of the Competition winner will be published on the Multistore Instagram and Facebook pages within 48 hours of the draw.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner’s address notified under clause 22 at a time organised by Multistore and in any event within one (1) month from the draw unless otherwise agreed in writing, subject to stock availability and for delivery times.
- Multistore’s decision as to the selection of the winner is final and binding on all parties and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize can only be claimed by written acceptance by the winner.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, if the prize is not claimed or taken/redeemed by a winner by Wednesday 7th October 2020 (AEDT), the prize will be forfeited and shall remain the property of Multistore.Second Chance Draw
- If the prize is not claimed in accordance with clause 25 above, a second draw will take place on Wednesday 7th October 2020 (AEDT) at 10.00am (AEDT) at 9 Nevilles Street, Underwood QLD 4119, subject to any written directions given under legislation regulating this Competition. The second-round winner (if it occurs) will be notified on Thursday 8th October 2020 (AEDT) in the same manner as set out in clause 25 above.
- The second-round winner will be bound by the same terms as outlined above.
- The name and suburb of the second chance draw winner will be published on the Multistore Instagram and Facebook pages within 48 hours of the second chance draw.